Information requirement in relation to implementation of the regulation regarding the protection of personal data, so-called RODO.
Protection of personal data processing by ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA is in accordence with art. 13 par.1 and par. 2 regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 r. (RODO).
I. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data is ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA registered at:
ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA
Aleje Jana Pawła II 25A
37-450 Stalowa Wola
VAT No: PL8652562024
hereinafter reffered to as Controller.
Contact with the Controller is possible via:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +48 692 290 125
- post: ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA postal address
II. HOW DID WE GET YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data was obtained in the context of cooperation, realisation of projects and other services provided by the Controller.
III. THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are processed only for the purposes necessary to meet the requirements of the contract between ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA and Yourself and to provide services that you have ordered from us, including:
• implementation of concluded contracts;
• handling complaints about services provided by ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA
• handling applications received by ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA (eg. by phone, e-mail address);
• contacting you in regards to the provision of services.
• processing of personal data of contractors related to accounting, obligation to issue and store invoices and other accounting documentation.
IV. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You can withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data at any time by contacting the Administrator:
- by email: email@example.com
- by telephone: +48 692 290 125
- by post: ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA postal address
V. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to handle inquiries and provide services, we require following personal data:
a) Individual customers: first name, last name, e-mail address, contact telephone number. In case of cooperation, we need the necessary data to issue a VAT invoice.
b) Corporate clients: company name, registration data, personal data of employees appointed to contact with ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA and authorized to enter into contracts on behalf of the company, email addresses, contact telephone numbers.
If you wanted to use the services of our company, the transfer of data is voluntary.
If you do not agree to the transfer of the above-mentioned data, we will not be able to provide services to you.
When required by law, we may require you to provide other necessary data, eg. for accounting or tax reasons. In addition to these cases, providing data is voluntary.
VI. POWERS IN THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In case of suspicion of unlawfull processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data.
In the situation where the processing of personal data is based on the consent ofthe data subject, the provision of personal data to the Administrator by you is voluntary.
Providing personal data is obligatory in case of either legal requirements or an agreement between the parties.
The personal data provided by you will not be processed in automated way and will not be profiled.
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b) the right to obtain the rectification (correction) of his or her personal data – if the data are incorrect or incomplete;
c) the right to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data (so-called right to be forgotten), if:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject objects to the processing of his or her personal data and there is no other legal ground for the processing,
- the data subject has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data and there is no other legal ground for the processing,
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed,
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
VII. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA BY ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA
Your personal data may be disclosed to entities cooperating with ESTICON TABOR SPÓŁKA JAWNA as part of the provision of services.
VIII. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data are stored for the duration of the contract, and also after its completion for the purposes of:
- fulfilling the obligations contained in the contract,
- compliance with the legal obligations, especially tax and accounting regulations,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving.
IX. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE POLAND
Your personal data are not transferred outside of Poland.
X. AUTOMATED PROCESSING OF DATA (PROFILING)
Your personal data are not subject to automated processing (including profiling).